My life is so much easier when I have a dinner plan. I can look at my list and say – that’s what we are having tonight! I am trying a lot of new recipes. I don’t plan out each day I just make a list and we pick out each morning what we are gonna eat.
For breakfast we just eat cereal, bagels, english muffins, or bacon and eggs.
For lunch we have leftovers and sandwiches
Here’s my dinner list:
- Beef with Barley Soup
- Crock Pot Meatloaf with pepperoni and mozzarella cheese, scallop potatoes, and corn
- Lasagna or Spaghetti type lasagna dinner with bread
- Pork Chops with Pasta Roni and peas
- Chicken Picatta and Twice Baked Potatoes
- Calzones w/ extra lasagna stuff
- Yakatori Noodle Bowls
- Sherry’s Aussie Chicken with Mashed Potatoes
- Beef & Broccoli
- Bacon Cheese Burgers with Mac & cheese and broccoli
(I cook the bacon and then i crumble it into pieces and add it to the ground beef. I think it gives it a lot more flavor.
Do you have a good recipes thats quick and easy? Please share it!