I have teamed up with Social Moms and Clorox® Clean-Up® Cleaner to tell you about an exciting web site where you can find and share recipes for fun activities to do with your kids. I am really excited about this because they have a lot of great ideas to do with your kids.
When you visit cloroxrecipesforfun.com you can find ideas for science experiments, cooking recipes, and arts and crafts projects. Making a mess will be fun and then you have Clorox products to make cleaning a breeze! Who doesn’t love making a mess with their kids (most days). It’s fun for everyone. I do love Clorox products because they really do make it quick and easy to clean up a mess!
To celebrate the new Recipes for Fun site, Clorox has an Ultimate Mess Party Sweepstakes and they want you to give you prizes! You will have a chance to win $10,000 toward an Ultimate Mess Party and you can have a chance to win daily prizes. All you need to do is register or share a recipe to enter to win.
When you share your recipe you will get a coupon for $1.00 off Clorox® Clean-Up and 10 extra grand prize entries. Plus, if you just check out the recipes you will have a chance to win FREE Clorox® Clean-Up® coupons or $100 gift cards to various retailers.
I shared my Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe. It’s so simple and makes so many cookies. My kids love to help me make these. Here’s the recipe if you are interested.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Mix together the flour and baking soda, in a bowl.
- In another bowl mix together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar. Mix in the instant pudding mix until blended. Stir in the eggs and vanilla. Mix with the flour mixture. Add in , the chocolate chips. Drop cookies by rounded spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Cool for about a minute before removing them from the pan.
I was looking around and they had some really fun ideas.
They have a recipe for dusting for fingerprints, how to turn Ivory soap into a bubble blob, and how to make a homemade air freshener. Check it out today and let me know your favorite ideal or recipe. As a home school mom I can always use some inspiration!
“I wrote this blog post while participating in the SocialMoms and Clorox Clean-Up – Recipes for Fun blogging program, for 8,000 My SocialMoms Rewards Points. For more information on how you can participate, click here.”