I found the original recipe here but I cut it in half to avoid over-eating
Ultimate Rice Krispy Treats
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup of peanut butter
- 1/4 cup of Nutella
- 2 3/4 cups rice cereal
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 butterscotch-flavored chips
- Mix sugar and corn syrup in a medium sauce pan. Stir over medium heat until bubbly.
- Remove from heat and add Nutella and peanut butter. Mix completely.
- Add rice cereal.
- Press into a 8X8 greased pan.
- Heat the chips in the microwave in 30 second increments on 50% power. Spread over the treats.