Thanks to Viggle I just cashed out 50,000 Viggle points to get a FREE $25 Amazon gift card. Now I dont think this is the best way to redeem my points but you can buy anything at Amazon. They have $25 Best Buy gift cards for 37,500 points. Today they also have a $25 Target gift card for 50,000 points. You can also get $5 Starbucks gift cards for 7,500 points
What’s Viggle? Well they reward you for watching TV. If you have an i – device you can “check into” the shows you are watching. You also get bonus points for checking into featured shows. (You only need to be checked into a featured show for 10 minutes to get your bonus points. You get 2 points per minute.) They also have Viggle Live where you can interact with the shows you are watching. When NCAA basketball was on I got 500 points for predicting who would win the tip off, lead at half time, and win the game. The points can add up fast. Click here to read all about Viggle and sign up! (They dont have a referral link but if you send me your email I can send you a referral.) They should have an app for Android soon.
Here’s where I will earn my free gift cards
- Swagbucks – this is the easiest way I can earn them. (I have redeemed $375 in Amazon gift cards from Swagbucks.)
- Opinion Outpost – You can instantly cash out for $5 Amazon gift cards. With only 50 points you get a $5 GC and most surveys are between 30-100 points.
- TellWut - This is a new company. You answer quick surveys and get 10 points. (Really quick – like 2-4 questions.) You then cash out your points for Amazon GC.
- Viggle – When you are watching TV you “check in” and they give you points. They have many options to cash out your points but I am waiting for Amazon GC. If you are thinking about joining, send me your email so I can refer you.
- GSB Berhavior Lab – This is an online survey from Sanford Business School. You take surveys and some pay between $2-$5 in Amazon GC. Some surveys enter you in drawings for larger GC. Today I took a survey for them that paid me $20 in Amazon GC!
- MyPoints – Open emails from them and earn points to trade for Amazon GC.
- Dalily Deal Sites – I have bought a $20 Amazon gc for $10 through Living Social and Groupon. This week I was able to buy a $10 Amazon GC for $5 from Amazon Local.
- eLab Survery Group (Yale University)
- Trade In Your Electronics or Video Games For Amazon Credit
These are the things that I will do to get my free iPad. What other ways can you earn free Amazon gift cards?
Other ways to earn free money (I have done these)