I just found out a great way to earn some cash back when we eat out at restaurants. Plink is an easy way fo you to earn a little cash back when you eat out. You add the offers to your wallet and then when you eat out you get points. You can start to cash out when you have just 500 points. You don’t just earn points when you eat out. They are always sending me emails offing me extra points! I cashed out $5 and I think we only ate out at a restaurant 1 time!
Right now if you spend $10 at Burger King – they will give you enough points to get a FREE $10 gift card of your choice!
How it works
- Join Plink
- Log – in with your bank information. They can only see your purchases that way they can credit you for your points. This is a very secure website. You can read more about the security on their website. Once I linked my bank account I was given 500 points – enough for a $5 gift card!
- Add offers to your wallet. (see below for more information)
They have several offers that give you points:
- Arby’s – spend $5 or more and get 70 points. Or spend $15 or more and get 150 points
- Outback Steakhouse- spend $20 or more and get 200 points. Or spend $60 or more and get 600 points
- Taco Bell - spend $5 or more and get 70 points. Or spend $15 or more and get 150 points
- Dunkin Donuts - spend $5 or more and get 70 points. Or spend $15 or more and get 150 points
- You can even get points when you buy gift cards! We always fill up our Starbucks card – so now I will get 15 points every time!
I just cashed out my first $5 Amazon gift card. But they also have other gift card options – Tango (Which offers a ton of gift cards!), Walmart, Kohls, B&N, Macy’s, Ovestock.com, American Eagle, and more!