My absolute favorite store is Publix. It’s clean, the employees are super friendly, and they have awesome BOGO sales! I am a little biased because I worked at Publix for many years and that’s where I met my husband! But even if I never worked for Publix – I would still feel this way. Plus there is no better cake than a Publix cake!
This week (March 14 – 20) they are having a great sale. There are some great savings on some favorite brands from General Mills and Procter & Gamble, like Cheerios, Totino’s Pizza, Charmin and Crest. Plus, if you buy $25 of participating items during this event, you can mail in to receive a $5 Publix gift card to use on your next shopping trip!
Here’s some of the stuff that’s on sale – you can get a great deal!
- Buy one Oral B Toothbrush, 1 ct, $2.00 Use $1/1 Oral-B Pulsar, 3D White, Pro-Health, or Complete Toothbrush (P&G 03/03/13)
- Buy two Herbal Essences Hair Care, 6 to 12 oz, 2/$5 – Use $1/2 Herbal Essences or Aussie Product (P&G 03/03/13)
- Buy two YoPlait Go-Gurt 8 pk, BOGO $2.39 for two - Use $1/2 Yoplait Go-Gurt, Kids Cup or Trix Multipack Yogurt, (SS 02/10/13 R) or (SS 3/3/13)
- Buy three Pillsbury Toaster Strudel, 6 ct, Grands! Biscuit Sandwiches, or Pancakes,12 ct, 14.5 to 16.4 oz, 3/$6 - Use B2G1 Pillsbury Toaster Strudel or Scrambles (Advantage Flyer) and - $0.75/3 Pillsbury Toaster Strudel printable
- Buy two General Mills Cereal: Multigrain Cheerios, Trix, or Cocoa Puffs 9 to 11.8 oz,, BOGO $3.79 for two Use $1.00 off any TWO General Mills Big G cereals
- Buy one Crest Toothpaste, 8.2 oz , $2.00 – Use $0.55/1 Crest Product (Running Out? Run In coupon) and - $0.50/1 Crest Toothpaste (P&G 03/03/13)
- Buy five Totino’s Party Pizza, 9.8 to 10.9 oz, 10/$10 – Use $1.10/5 Totino’s Crisp Crust Party Pizza Products and B3G1 Totino’s Party Pizza, (Advantage Flyer)
- Pampers Cruisers – $8.99 – Use $1.50 off any Pampers Cruisers diapers + $2 off Publix coupon on the Running Out? Run In sheet. (Just $5.49 per pack!)
- Charmin – $3.99
- Luvs Diapers – $1 off coupons + $2 off Publix coupon on the Running Out? Run In sheet.
Combine the deals above to get to $25 so you qualify for the $5 Publix rebate. If your store accepts competitor coupons you can use a Save a Lot $5 off $25 coupon or buy $5 more – like milk, eggs, or bread, and use the $5 off $30 coupon for Winn Dixie that is in the Enjoy The City books!
Let me know if you find anymore sales! Since I have kids in diapers I would get 3 packs of diapers + the tooth brush and toothpaste. Use the coupons listed above and my $5 off $30 Winn Dixie coupon. I would pay $13.42 (plus tax) and submit for the $5 rebate. That’s like paint $8.42 for a ton of diapers and toothpaste and a tooth brush!
*PARTICIPATING PRODUCTS: General Mills Cereals Cocoa Puffs® (11.8oz), Trix® (10.7oz), Multigrain Cheerios® (9oz), Old El Paso®Kits, Green Giant® Shelf 4pk, Totino’s® Pizza, Pillsbury® Toaster Strudel, Yoplait® Go-GURT®, Charmin® 6 Double Roll, Tide® PODS 18ct, Dawn® 20-24oz, Pampers® and Luvs® Jumbo, Crest® Toothpaste (8.2oz+), Oral-B® Indicator Complete Manual Bruch (1ct), Herbal Essences® Shampoo & Vidal Sassoon® Shampoo Assorted Varieties (10.1oz-12oz)
“The information, products and General Mills gift pack were provided by General Mills and Publix® through MyBlogSpark.”