I can’t believe that I have been blogging for over 4 years now. What started as a way to share deals and recipes with my family has grown so much. I have so many great friends that follow my blog, Facebook fans, Twitter, Pinterest, and more. Im so grateful that you stop by to see what I have to share.
I thought that I would share 10 things about me that you may not know.
- I have been married for almost 16 years and we have 3 kids – aged 8, 4, and 2 years old. We got married when we were 20 – but we were both finished with college.
- My husband and I met at Publix – I trained him to be a cashier 🙂
- I home school my kids. I love it because I know what they are learning and we get to spend more time together. (Although there are some days I wish they were at school.)
- We have lived in Mexico City, Mexico for almost 10 years as missionaries.
- Im pretty good at speaking Spanish.
- I am from Tampa, Florida. I have been to Disney World about 50 times and I have never paid.
- I love to travel but I hate to fly. I just don’t get how a large, heavy metal object can float through the sky. (I have been on 6 cruises – super cheap from Florida and lots of fun!)
- I am the oldest of 4 girls. My mom says my daughter was just like me – I don’t know how she had more kids!
- I was went to school to be a dental assistant – but I hated it. I did it for a few months and ended up working in the front office of the dental office. I quit that to go work at Nielsen Media research for 5 years. I loved that job! I was promoted to a management position by the time I was 24.
- We bought our first house when we were 23. We only lived in it for a year and a half before we sold it to go on the mission field.
So there are 10 things you may not know about me. It may leave you with more questions about me 🙂 Leave them for me in the comments!