Since Father’s Day is right around the corner, I thought I would spend some time highlighting some of the great gifts for Dad. If your dad is like my dad, he is easy to shop for. Actually my dad would just love to spend the day with his kids and grandkids. But I want to get him something!
That’s why I usually like to buy my dad a practical gift – something he can use everyday. Many years ago I got him an insulated coffee mug that he still uses everyday.
I think an Oral-B® Electric Toothbrush would be another great gift I could buy my dad that he would use everyday! You can find a great deal at Target on an Oral-B® electric toothbrushes. Check out the endcap of your local Target store for a display of the electric toothbrushes. You can save up to $25. Or you don’t even need to leave your house – you can find it at Target.com.
There are 2 great Oral-B® Electric Toothbrush that I may buy.
Oral B Professional Deep Sweep 1000 Toothbrush is $44. It qualifies for free shipping and has a $20 Mail in Rebate available. That makes this toothbrush just $24. (It’s already on sale from $64.99.)
- Removes up to 100% more plaque than a regular manual toothbrush.
- Deep-sweep motion sweeps away plaque, keeping your mouth feeling fresh.
- Electric, rechargeable brush designed to give you triple-cleaning action.
Or you could get the Oral-B Professional Care 1000 3D White with Bonus Pro White Brush Head for just $39.99 (on sale from $64.99). This is only available at Target.
- Helps prevent and reverse gingivitis for a healthier mouth.
- It is oscillating and cordless to stimulate your gums and help you remove the maximum amount of plaque with less effort.
- Rechargeable, designed to give you triple-cleaning action.
- It’s electric!
- Wraps around each tooth to clean those hard-to-reach spots, making you and your dentist happy.
At these prices, I may buy some electric toothbrushes for the whole family! I know when I use an electric toothbrush, my mouth feels so much cleaner. Plus I do notice that the dentist finds less problems in my mouth.
If you are looking for a practical gift for Dad – make sure you head to Target and get him an electric toothbrush!
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.