“This review was made possible by Double Duty Divas and Pampers. I was provided the featured product free of charge to facilitate my review, but all opinions are 100% mine.”
Every mom knows that the thing you miss the most when you have a new baby is sleep! I have 3 kids and I feel like it was about 7 years before I actually was able to sleep all night without changing a diaper, getting someone a drink or bottle, or soothing someone’s cries. I love my kids and I am so grateful that my husband would stitch off with my to take care of the kids at night.
My youngest sister is going to have her baby any day! I know that she is going to have many sleepless nights. So Pampers gave me $100 to give her a few gifts to help her feel more restful. I had a lot of fun thinking about what I could buy her to help her relax in those few moments she had each day. Here are the items I bought her. I can’t wait to send her the basket of goodies.
- 1 set of soft pajamas
- 1 large heating pad
- $25 gift certificate for her favorite restaurant. Im going to visit her next month, so I will also babysit so her and her husband can have a dinner date.
- $10 Starbucks gift card – just drinking a tea or coffee will be relaxing
- Lavender bath salts. Lavender is supposed to be a calming scent. I hope she can find time to take a bath and feel relaxed.
- Lavender hand soap – she is going to be washing her hands a lot – so I wanted it to be a relaxing scent.
- Body wash from Bath & Body Works. She is not going to have time for many baths – so I wanted her to have a relaxing scent to use in the shower.
- A Mustaschifier – this will soothe the baby so she can rest too
- Pampers also sent me 2 bags of diapers for her to use
Now to the giveaway. I want you to help give a new mom the “gift of sleep”. One lucky reader will win a prize pack that will include a Sleep Sheep Sound Machine, cozy blankets for Mom/Baby and a $50 gift card!
The giveaway will run from 10/15 – 10/25. The winner will have 48 hours to confirm or I will have to pick a new winner. Just enter below on the Rafflecopter form. (Click here to enter if you are reading this in an email or RSS feed.)