If you would like to know when more recipes will be available you can sign up for my email newsletter. You will get an email that you will need to confirm you want the subscription.
I am going to starts something new this year. I have really got to start meal planning. It helps me save money and it’s a lot healthier than buying fast food! If I don’t have a plan, I am usually cranky and un-motivated when it is dinner time.
So my plan is to do a meal plan each week that will include 5 crock pot dinners from my 30 Crock Pot Freezer meals. I love this because I can prep all the meals on a Sunday and each day of the week, dinner is already done. I only need to dump it all in the crock pot.
I will include a printable shopping list and a printable recipe sheet so it is easier for you to shop and prep your food. I do need your opinion, the crock pot meals are great because you can prep them once a week – but would you like me to add meals that are not cooked in the crock pot? I can mix it up a little.
I know if I have a shopping list and a recipe sheet – it makes my life so much easier. So I hope we can start off the New Year making a plan so dinner time is easier! I also have about 5 new recipes that I need to publish – so we will have a little more variety!
Garlic Honey Chicken
- My slow cooker cooks at a high temperature, so please check your food to make sure you have the proper cooking time.
- The fuller the crock pot, the longer it will take to cook your food.
- According to the official Crock Pot website, you can safely cook frozen meat in your crock pot. If you still don’t like the idea, you can put the bag in the fridge the night before and it should be defrosted by the morning.
- I use chicken breast from the large bag of frozen chicken. This type of chicken has a layer of ice which melts and can dilute the flavor of your meal. You will not have this problem with fresh chicken.
- Never put the plastic bag in the crock pot. Always dump out the contents to prepare your meal.
- When you freeze the bag, make sure the frozen lump (for lack of a better work) will easily fit into your crock pot.
- One reader suggested putting the dinners into crock pot liners and then into the freezer bag.
Make sure to Pin this on Pinterest. You can hover over any picture to easily Pin your favorite recipes!