I have Verizon for my cable, phone, and internet. I have never had a problem with them and they have great prices. I was excited to see a new program the offer for subscribers called Verizon Perks. They offer lots of coupons! When I logged into my Verizon Perks account I could print a bunch of coupons from the Entertainment Book! Now I don’t need to buy the Entertainment book! You just log in and print the coupons you want!
Here’s an example of some of my coupons:
- Carvel – Buy One Classic Sundae – Get One Free
- Get 25% off your order from Papa John’s
- TGIFriday’s – 20% off your table’s entire food purchase.
- JoAnne’s Fabric – 40% Off One Regular-Priced item
- iParty – Save $10 off $50 OR MORE or 15% off or $5 off $25
- AMC Theatres® Movie Tickets. Special concessions package now available. Save over $5.00
- Regal Premiere Movie Tickets. Save over 20% on movie tickets!
As you can see they have a nice selection of coupons! It even says they will be adding more. Click here to log into your account!
Not a Verizon subscriber? You can join now and get great prices on cable, internet, and phone. New members will receive an American Express® branded reward card worth up to $50 value. I will also receive the same card!
Verizon gives you lots of perks during your first year when you are a new subscriber. I had phone, internet, and cable. My cable included a DVR box in the living room and a standard box in the bedroom. I also had a lot of free premium cable channels. My bill was only about $110 per month including taxes!
Check out Verizon now and see if you can get a better deal!