Today starting at 9pm EST Totsy will be having a sale on Stride Rite shoes. If you like these shoes you will get an excellent deal! Plus new members get free shipping on their first order. Make sure you join now so you can check out the selection of shoes they will offer. These shoes usually sell out quickly!
The more Swagbucks you earn the better things you can get – for free! I love to redeem my gift cards for $5 Amazon gift cards. I add them to my account and save them for Christmas or use them for diapers. You only need 450 Swagbucks to get a $5 Amazon gift card. Right now I am saving my free money to get a free iPad.
Here’s some of the many ways you can earn Swagbucks faster!
- I think the easiest way to earn Swagbucks is by setting your home page to Swagbucks.com. At the top of the page there is a search bar. Use that bar to search for Facebook, your email, daily news, etc. Just put anything in that search bar and you cold win Swagbucks. Plus every Friday is Mega Swagbucks Friday and you can earn a lot of Swagbucks in a search. I have won over 50 Swagbucks in a search!
- Swagcodes – Randomly throughout the day they release Swagcodes that are worth various points.
- Answer poll questions and surveys for points. Make sure you are a Facebook page or follow me on Twitter. If there is a Swagcode out there I will let you know how to find it!
- Watch Swagbucks TV for points.
- Add the toolbar to your home page and get 1 Swagbuck every day when you open your browser.
- You can view their No Obligation Special Offers and get various points
- Shop through Swagbucks – you will get points per dollar spent added to your Swagbucks account.
- Coupons – do you print coupons or use digital coupons? If so you can get points for every coupon you redeem!
- Daily Deals – Buy daily deals through Swagbucks and you will get many points!
- Play games – when you play games you will get Swagbucks.
- Daily Poll – Every day they have a daily poll. Answer it and get 1 Swagbuck – that’s 30 Swagbucks a month!
- Trade – trade in your video games or books for Swagbucks.
There are even more things you can do to earn Swagbucks. Once you join, just look under “earn” and they will tell you all the ways you can earn Swagbucks.
Don’t just take my word. Here’s what some of my Facebook friends say about Swagbucks:
- Love it! have earned $90 in amazon gift cards love Swagbucks!
- I have been a member almost 4 yrs and cashed in on so many paypal and amazon gift cards I use it daily! Never had a problem with them!
- I LOVE Swagbucks! Earning is so easy!
- I earned $50 in a month and a half, I just started playing!
So go here to join and get started – then come back and start earning!
I just got an email from NoMoreRack – they gave me a free $10 credit! I just have to use it in 48 hours. That will not be a problem because they have so many great deals to offer!! Plus I will only have to pay $2 for shipping!
NoMoreRack is another daily deal site. Everyday at Noon they list 8 new products. I really like NoMoreRack because they give new members a $10 credit to spend on $30 or more. Plus everything is a flat rate shipping cost of $2! They have also started to have a lot of extra deals.
I got a really nice hair straightner from NoMoreRack for about $6 last year.
How to get the $10 credit:
- Click here to join NoMoreRack
- The will send you an email with instructions to get your $10 credit
- Your credit will be applied at check out!
You can also catch an Insanity Deal.
You could get an iPad for just $43!
If your friends join under your unique link – you can earn FREE stuff! They don’t need to buy anything – just join. RIght now with just 25 friends you can get a $25 Starbucks gift card! Or get 100 friends to join and get a $100 Target gift card! They have many options for free gift cards. You can also get free products too. NoMoreRack
is really one of my favorite deal sites!
I love Flash Giveaways! You can only enter them for a few hours so you have a greater chance of winning. My friends at The Mission Giveaway have 3 flash giveaways that will end today! Go and enter – someone has to win!
- 10 pack of whole coupon inserts
- $20 to spend at MagazinesUSA
- 200 Cut Coupons
What it the Mission Giveaway Group? Mission Giveaway started with the $100 Story where with $100 several people received the help they needed. We are on a mission to help people! We have gathered a group of bloggers that want to make a difference. Together we are the Mission Giveaway Group.
I am very excited to be part of this group. I will be able to bring you so many great giveaways!
This freebie expires 6/8/2012. So go make your Dad an awesome card!
Cardstore.com is offering a FREE card for Father’s Day! They will even stamp it and mail it for you. All you need to do is design it and tell them where to send it. It’s really that easy! (You can also have it mailed to your house for free.)
I took advantage of this deal for Mother’s Day and the card was awesome. I was able to put a photo of my kids on the cover and inside the card there were 4 more pictures of my kids!
How to get this deal:
- Click here to log in or create an account
- Create your card
- Use code LUVDAD2 when you check out and your balance will be $0!
Cardstore.com‘s wide variety of Father ‘s Day cards let you make a unique statement beyond just “Happy Father’s Day”. It’s easy to get started. Just choose a modern or funny Father’s Day card, add your own sayings, photos, and even your own signature, and remind Dad how important he is to you. It’s just like sending a little you!
This is a very simple recipe that your family will love! It makes 4 fudgecicles. I think they are pretty healthy.
- 1/3 cup Nutella
- 1 cup milk (I used 2% milk)
Mix together Nutella and milk. Pour the mixture into 4 ice pop containers and freeze. We only froze them for about 5 hours.
We had a little milk left over and my son tasted it. He said it was the best chocolate milk ever!
* I will add a picture the next time we eat them. I just wanted to share this great recipe with you all!
I love meals that I can use twice. Remember the other day when I shared my recipe for Crock Pot Chicken Fajitas? Well, we always have a lot of leftover with this meal. We all love it and it’s so easy to make. With the leftover meat and veggies I made a yummy casserole that you can throw together in a few minutes!
Chicken Fajita Casserole
- 6-8 flour tortillas
- 2 cups leftover shredded chicken fajita (or more if you have it)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup milk, divided
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 3 Tbsp flour
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 cups Mexican blend cheese
- Pre-heat your oven to 375 degrees and grease a 8×8 pan.
- In a small sauce pan melt butter. Whisk in flour. Then add 1/2 cup milk and chicken broth. Simmer over medium heat while whisking until it’s thick.
- Add sour cream and the other 1/2 cup of milk to the pan and remove from heat.
- Pour a little of the liquid mixture on the bottom of the pan.
- Cut the tortillas in half and cover the bottom of the pan. I cut off a small overlapping piece to cover the middle. Or you could cut up another tortilla to cover the hole in the middle.
- Then add 1/3 of the meat then 1/3 of the cream mixture, then some cheese.
- Repeat – tortillas, meat, cream mix, cheese for a total of 3 layers.
- Make sure you end with cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake 30 minutes. Remove the foil and broil for a few minutes until the cheese is bubbly and starts to brown.
Serve and enjoy!
My husband ate a late lunch and came home and tried this meal. He said, “I just can’t stop eating this stuff!” It’s just good!
Note – The mixture you make in the sauce pan is my substitute for cream of chicken soup. To save more time you can skip those ingredients and just use 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
Don’t miss out on any recipes or deals – subscribe to my blog via email or a RSS feed. Also get updates on Facebook and Twitter!
Click the links below to get the best deals at Publix. The bloggers below will outline the sales ad and show you what coupons to use so you get the best deal possible!
Remember you can use 2 coupons on BOGO stuff. You can use a Publix coupon and a manufacturer’s coupon for each item. Plus Publix takes competitors coupons! Make sure you check with your favorite store to see what they consider a competitor.
Make sure you visit Coupons.com and Red Plum to get the most recent coupons. If you live in Central Florida, click here for the latest deals on newspaper subscriptions for The Orlando Sentinel.