Did you know UPS has a free service that notifies you when you have a package?? This free service is called UPS My Choice.
I love it! I get email notifications when I am about to get a delivery. They let me know a time frame as to when it will be delivered. I can also electronically authorize packages for drop-of, re-route to other locations and many other options.
I loved knowing when my packages would arrive. I use to hate coming home to those tags that said I missed a delivery. Now I know about when my packages will arrive. If I am not going to be home I can have it sent to my mom’s house! I actually won something and was notified by UPS of the delivery!
Become a Member – Get delivery that fits your life! Get alerts before packages arrive, Electronically authorize packages for drop-of, re-route to other locations and many other options. This is one of my favorite freebies! I love getting stuff from UPS!
This post contains sponsored content. All opinions are mine own.
If you need to get any Post it while you are school shopping, you should print out this form! (Click the box above to print your form.)
Have you signed up for Tellwut yet? They are an awesome survey company – and you can take every survey and get points! You can then redeem those points for Amazon, Walmart, Target, and more gift cards! They surveys are quick and easy!
When you join they give you points 100 points! Click here to create an account.
Want to earn more rewards points?
- Provide additional personal information – 100 points
- Post Your Own Questions (15 to 30 points)
- Refer a Friend (25 points)
- Win a $25 Amazon gift-certificate for posting the most popular question of the week
And while you are there why not take my survey.
Everyday I get this great email with about 15 amazing deals. I really look forward to getting an email from BradsDeals. You can also sign up and receive daily email with every day discounts of up to 50 to 90% off the Best Brands at the Best Stores.
Have you tried out Netflix? Join now for instant access! You can get a 30 day free trial! It’s really a great service. It’s also easy to cancel if you don’t want it. I just set a reminder on my Google calendar or my cell phone. If you like it – it’s just $7.99 per month! There are a ton of shows and movies to instantly watch!
I like Netflix during the summer because there aren’t many good shows to watch on TV. Plus the kids are home from school and it’s always nice to have a movie to put on to entertain them. Especially when it’s too hot or raining outside!
If you don’t have cable this is a great way to watch TV shows and movies. I love the selection of shows they have for my kids. Or if you have been thinking about canceling your cable try the FREE 30 day trial and see if it’s something you like. If you do like it, I am sure that $7.99 per month is a lot cheaper than your cable bill.
Click here to get started!
You can stream videos to your TV through your Wii, PS3, Xbox, or i – device. Or you can watch it on your computer! There are so many Wi-Fi devices that makes it easy to watch on your TV.
You can also cut the cost of your home phone bill with Magic Jack
. You pay just $19.99 per year and you get unlimited local and long distance calls!
Plus you get all the perks like call waiting, 3 way calling, caller ID, voice mail, and more. We have this and we love it!
Join now and you can get a ton of bonus points by watching the Olympics! I have cashed out $50 in Amazon gift cards so far and I am about half way to another $25 Amazon gift card. You are already watching TV – why not get free gift cards? Christmas will be here before you know it!
Viggle is a app for your iPhone, iPod, iPad or Android device that rewards you with points when you check into your favorite shows on TV!
How it works:
- You get the free Viggle app at the iTunes store or for your Android
- There are 3 buttons on the bottom – What’s on, Check-in and Rewards.
- When you turn on your show you click “Check in” and your i – or Android device will listen and check you into the program you are watching. Confirm your check in.
- Go to and set reminders for “featured” shows and get bonus points.
- Click those shows and you will see options to earn points by answering questions and watching videos! (Then slide through all the shows for more points.
- You even get points for shows that you have DVR’ed!
The points will add up fast!
- You get 1,500 points when you join.
- They have interactive trivia during your favorite shows
- You can get up to 100 points for watching a video and up to 50 points for watching ads
- You get 1 points per minute – 3o minute show = 30 points. It it’s a featured show you can get a bonus of 200-400 points!
- Amazon gift card
- Best Buy gift card
- iTunes gift card
- Burger King gift card
- JCPenny gift card
- Gap gift card
- CVS gift card
- and many more!
*You need to have a microphone so Viggle can hear the program. Older iPods do not have a mic – you could buy a mic at your local store.
Click here to join!
Im using my Viggle points to get a FREE iPad!
Don’t miss out on any deals – subscribe to my blog via email or a RSS feed. Also get updates on Facebook and Twitter!
Hurry over to Saveology so you can get a $5 for a $10 Brinker International Gift Card – The gift card is good at Chili’s, Romano’s Macaroni Grill, On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina or Maggiano’s Little Italy restaurant!
I love that you can use these gift cards with coupons so you are gonna get a pretty cheap dinner! I think this deal will sell out fast! Click here to get this deal.
Please note – Saveology will send you an email with instructions to redeem a code. You will enter your mailing address so they can sent the card to your house.
Have you ever wondered what coupons would be available in Sunday paper? Well wonder no more – click here for a preview!
I love it when deal sites have an extra discount! The deals are already great and the coupon code makes it a steal! Right now at Plum District, you can use code 30FORJULY and you will get 30% off your purchase. You can also use code LONDON20 to get 20% off a purchase.
Here’s an example of some of the deals – prices reflect 30% off
- $14 for $40 Toward Eco-Friendly Diapers, Baby Care and Home Cleaning Products from The Honest Company
- $17.50 for $50 Toward Merchandise and/or the Me & Dolly by 4EverPrincess
- $35 for Travelocity® Incentives Hotel Gift Card – a $100 Value
- $31.50 for Two Months of Kids Clothing Delivery Service – an $80 Value (I have this and I LOVE it!)
- $97.30 for Hooked on Phonics Learn to Read Complete Kit & FREE SHIPPING – a $299 Value
- $10.50 for $30 Worth of All-Natural, Organic Products at Ecomom.com
- $17.50 for $50 Worth of Any Educational Products Online at Barker Creek Publishing
- Also check your city to view local deals
You can only use the code one time. But there are codes for 30% off and 20% off. Click here to start shopping!
Want to make it a better deal?? Shop through Ebates – you will get $5 when you join and 2.5% cash back. You will also get a $10 gift card to Target, Home Deopt, or Barnes & Noble after your first $25 purchase! Or go through Shop at Home you will get 2% cash back! Plus new members to Shop at Home get a $5 sigh up bonus!