This post brought to you by Fresh From Florida. All opinions are 100% mine.
There are many perks to living in Florida they have great beaches, fun theme parks, and fresh seafood. Of all the seafood that is available, my favorite is Grouper.
We have this awesome restaurant called Frenchy’s on Clearwater beach. It’s a great place to watch the sunset and enjoy a fried Grouper sandwich. Their Grouper comes straight from the Gulf of Mexico.
Florida Grouper is a white, flaky fish. It has a mild flavor. It is a fish that will taste great no matter how you cook it. When you eat 4 ounces of Grouper it has just 110 calories and 2 grams of fat!
I have been trying to eat a lot healthier so I have been trying to find easy seafood recipes that are healthy and delicious. Fresh from Florida has several Grouper recipes that I think I would love to eat. The Baked Florida Grouper with Lime Cilantro butter looks delicious. I love lime and cilantro together – they are flavors that taste great together!
This month you should head to your favorite seafood store and pick up some Grouper and try a new recipes. You can make this Grouper meal in less than 30 minutes.
Baked Florida Grouper With Lime Cilantro Butter
- 4 6-ounce grouper fillets
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated lime or lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Put the fillets in a greased baking dish. In a saucepan, melt butter over medium heat; add next 7 ingredients.
- Stir to blend and pour lime butter over fillets. Sprinkle grated rinds evenly over the top.
- Bake for 15 minutes until cooked through and meat flakes easily with a fork.
Try it today and tell me what you think! What’s your favorite Grouper recipe?