Well the first batch of these recipes was so popular, I put together 5 more recipes. This is the chicken edition! I tried a pork chop recipe but I messed it up, so it will be in the next set of recipes! I promise I will have less chicken recipes next time. I want to make enough to have 4 weeks worth of dinners.
Here’s Part 3 of 1 Hour + 1 Mess = 5 Crock Pot Meals, Part 4 with 5 more recipes, and Part 5. There are now 15 different recipes you can make! Click here for Part 1.
So make sure you have sure you sign up for my email newsletter so you get the next batch of recipes!
You will be able to make Dijon Chicken, Rotisserie Crock Pot Chicken, Italian Chicken, Chicken Tinga Tostadas, and Chicken Cacciatore. Click here for the printable version of the list and recipes.
- I use a 6 quart crock pot
- You can also place the ingredients into a crock pot liner and them into the freezer bag. There will be no clean-up!
8 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 whole chicken (4-5 pounds)
1 cup chicken broth (or 1 cup water & 1 Tablespoon bouillon)
1 cup Italian dressing
1 packet dry ranch dressing mix
1-2 chipotle peppers
28 oz can crushed tomatoes
10 garlic cloves
1/2 red bell pepper
1/2 green bell pepper
1 bag of pre-cut baby carrots
3 bay leaves
- 2 pounds chicken breasts
- 1 cup chicken broth (or 1 cup water & 1 Tablespoon bouillon)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 T dijon mustard
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 bay leaves
- ½ – 1 tsp thyme (depending on how much you like thyme)
Add all the ingredients to the bag.
Write the following instructions on the bag:
- Dump the contents of the bag into your crock pot.
- Cook 4-5 hours on high or 5-6 hours on low.
- Remove bay leaves when you are done
(Maybe serve with stuffing?)
Rotisserie Crock Pot Chicken And Potatoes