Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant vanilla* pudding mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Mix together the flour and baking soda, in a bowl.
- In another bowl mix together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar. Mix in the instant pudding mix until blended. Stir in the eggs and vanilla. Mix with the flour mixture. Add in , the chocolate chips. Drop cookies by rounded spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Cool for about a minute before removing them from the pan.
*I have also used chocolate pudding and they also turn out great!