I love making rolls in my bread machine. This has become our favorite recipe to use. It’s the perfect rolls to make with Easter dinner.
Buttery Bread Machine Rolls Recipe
- 1 cup warm milk (microwave for about 20 seconds)
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 4 cups flour
- 2 1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- Add all the ingredients into your bread machine. Set it to the dough cycle*.
- When the dough cycle is completed, lay it on a floured surface.
- Grab small balls of dough and shape them into balls – you should get about 24 rolls
- Place in a greased 9X13 baking pan.
- Cover with a clean cloth and let them rise in a warm place for 1 hour.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Enjoy them warm with a little more butter.
*After about 10 minutes check your dough. If it’s too sticky add a little more flour. If it’s really stiff add a little bit of water.
They are also great to make ahead and freeze. When they are completely cooled place them in a storage bag and freeze them. Take them out of the freezer the day you want to serve them.
Enjoy! Let me know if you like them.