I have been blogging for over 4 years – so there are a lot of blog posts on my blog. So I thought I would share something on my blog each Friday that you may not have seen. So today I am going to feature a very easy Sloppy Joe recipe. It is a dinner you can make in about 30 minutes.
I like this recipe so much better than using a packet or can. It is much healthier and you know all the ingredients that are in you meal. This is a quick and easy meal your whole family will love! (Sorry about the picture, we have a much better camera now!)
Quick & Easy Sloppy Joes
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 TBSP of dried onions flakes or about 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon mustard (a little less if you are not a big mustard fan)
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- In a large skillet, brown beef with onions (make sure to drain after this step).
- Mix the rest of the ingredients together. Add to beef and onions. Cook for 15-20 minutes over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Serve on warm hamburger buns.