Reading to your children is one of the greatest things you can do. I love when my kids come to me an ask me to read them a story. We also homeschool our kids – so reading is a large part of our day. Bookboard will make it a lot easier to access more books for our kids.
Bookboard exists to encourage children to develop a lifelong love for reading. Kids spend too much time in front of a TV or computer screen. Bookboard helps us to refocus our children’s attention on the written word in an exciting new way.
How does Bookboard work?
Bookboard puts the magic of story time in a delight-driven tablet experience for readers of all ages to enjoy. Bookboard believes that your child’s reading potential should not be limited by the number of books on the shelf. I love that my kids have an endless supply of book and I don’t have to store them in my house. Bookboard has over 400 books for your children 12 and under.
- Hundreds of books to unlock & collect
- Grows with kids’ reading level & interests
- Designed to motivate kids to read!
My kids love to play on my iPad. This will be another great app for them to use. You can get a free trial of Bookboard. No obligations and no hoops.
Every subscription includes:
- Unlimited reading & 400+ unlockable books
- Audio books that read to your children
- Offline storage to read books anywhere
- Goals & achievements to encourage reading
- Report of your child’s reading progress
- Up to 4 child reader accounts
- Parent’s portal
Make sure you check out Bookboard and help nurture the the love of reading in your children!
This post is brought to you by Bookboard. All opinions are my own.