I have said it a few times that our family is trying really hard to eat healthier and lose weight. One of the hardest parts of changing your eating habits is portion control. I need to know what does 6 oz of almonds look like. Or how much does that chicken breast really weigh so I don’t eat the whole thing.
Having a good kitchen scale can really help you control the portions of the foods you eat.EatSmart recently sent me a Precision Elite Digital Kitchen Scale with Calorie Factor Booklet to try out. I love how compact and precise it is for my needs. The top of the scale is big enough to weigh anything I need to weigh in my kitchen. It will weigh items up to 15 pounds.
When I am prepping my crock pot freezer bags, I can have a better idea of how much meat I am really putting in each bag. I also love to bake and one of the best ways to make sure you are using the right amount of flour is to weigh the flour verses using a measuring cup. This scale is going to be useful is so many ways!
You can find the EatSmart Precision Elite Digital Kitchen Scale for just $36.95 at Amazon.com
- Professional food scale – Extra large lighted display and stainless steel platform
- Max weight 15lbs; Displays ounces/lbs/grams/kgs; Graduation .05 oz / 1 gram
- Includes FREE EatSmart Calorie Factors guide – Portion control and calorie counting made easy!
- Tare feature eliminates the weight of a plate; 3 Minute Auto-Shutoff lets you prepare ingredients while maintaining battery life
- 4 AAA batteries included; 100% EatSmart Guaranteed Satisfaction
EatSmart Precision Sensors are accurate to the nearest .05 oz / 1 gram, allowing for precision measurement of anything from baking ingredients to packages. The TARE feature allows for the scale to be zeroed at any time, allowing the user to subtract the weight of the container or weigh multiple items in a row with ease.
Find more great information on the following pages:
Even though I received this product for free – I only share my honest opinions. I will only recommend products that I have tested and enjoyed. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.