“I participated in an Influencer Activation Program on behalf of Influence-Central for #AveenoEczemaTherapy. I received a sample to facilitate my review and a thank you item for participating.”
This past weekend we celebrated J’s 1st birthday. Ever since he was 3 months old, he has suffered from Eczema. The weird thing is, I started to suffer from it when J was born.
According to WebMD – Eczema symptoms include itchy, red, and dry skin caused by inflammation. It’s most commonly found in children, although adults can get it too. There are many things that can trigger Eczema including stress, heat, allergies, etc. If left untreated it can have negative effects on your health.
As you can see he gets spots on his face and arms. It has not been an issue the past few weeks. Aveeno has kept our skin moisturized and happy!
Symptoms of eczema in babies include skin that is:
- Thick or leathery
- Crusting or oozing
- Has circular patches of red areas or light areas
It is horrible to watch your baby suffer from Eczema. They want to itch the irritated areas, but then that can break the skin and cause them to bleed and be in even more pain.
One of the ways we help control eczema for myself and my son is with Aveeno Eczema Therapy products. It really helps us when we keep our skin moisturized and use products that contain oatmeal to help soothe the irritated areas. We have established a nice routine that includes bathing and moisturizing with Aveeno Products.
The AVEENO® Brand, known for harnessing the power of ACTIVE NATURALS® ingredients, presents the AVEENO® Eczema Therapy Collection. Developed with leading dermatologists and awarded the National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance for providing gentle, superior ingredients to soothe skin with eczema. These soothing products utilize the best ingredients in nature to care for the four symptoms of eczema – itch, roughness, dryness, irritation – and when used as a regimen help break the cycle of irritated skin.
Aveeno has a few products to help me and my baby take care of our Eczema.
- Aveeno® Eczema Therapy Hand Cream – 90% of participants reported that the product is effective at providing immediate relief
- Aveeno® Eczema Therapy bath treatment – Formulated with ACTIVE NATURALS® Colloidal Oatmeal, a long recognized ingredient to relieve itching and soothe and moisturize skin
- Aveeno® Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream – Intensely moisturizes, relieves dry, itchy, irritated skin due to eczema and helps prevent its recurrence
- Aveeno® Baby Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream – Clinically shown to help relieve baby’s eczematous skin by helping to reduce itching. and minor skin irritation. This cream is steroid free and fragrance free.
- Aveeno® Baby Eczema Therapy bath treatment – Combines finely milled, ACTIVE NATURALS® Colloidal Oatmeal with moisturizers to soothe and naturally cleanse without soap
Aveeno is my go-to product when it comes to our skin. The bath treatments are really moisturizing and the lotion keeps our skin soft.
Connect with Aveeno on Facebook for more information.
Do you or someone you love suffer from Eczema?