Are you looking for a delicious recipe for rolls to serve on Christmas Day? This is my go-to recipe! Everyone loves them. The bread machine does all the work and you just form them and bake them. They will be ready just in time for Christmas Dinner!
Buttery Bread Machine Rolls
- 1 cup warm milk (microwave for about 20 seconds)
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 4 cups flour*
- 2 1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- Add all the ingredients into your bread machine. Set it to the dough cycle*.
- When the dough cycle is completed, lay it on a floured surface.
- Grab small balls of dough and shape them into balls – you should get about 24 rolls
- Place in a greased 9X13 baking pan.
- Cover with a clean cloth and let them rise in a warm place for 1 hour.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Enjoy them warm with a little more butter.
*After about 10 minutes check your dough. If it’s too sticky add a little more flour. If it’s really stiff add a little bit of water.
Enjoy! Let me know if you like them.