I am so excited to share my recipe for Valentine’s Day Blondies recipe for you. A Blondie is basically a chocolate chip cookie in a large pan. But you can’t convert your go-to cookie recipe to make the perfect Blondie. This recipe is extra flavorful and very moist. It is a recipe that your family will love!
Valentine’s Day Blondies
- ⅔ cup (10 tablespoons) butter, softened
- 1 ½ cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- About 2 cups Valentine’s M&M’s
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C) and grease a 9×13 pan.
- In a large bowl mix together the butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla.
- Add the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt and mix until well combined.
- Add 1 cup of M&M”s to the batter and mix until combined.
- Spread into a 9×13 pan and sprinkle with remaining M&M’s. (Or as many as you desire.)
- Bake for 20 minutes and let them cool before you cut them into squares.
- Store at room temperature in an air tight container.
Some people like to combine the dry ingredients separately, but I have never noticed a difference and it’s one less bowl for me to clean.
Grab your kids and whip up a batch of these delicious Valentine’s Day Blondies!