I received a Shark® Rotator® Powered Lift-Away® for review purposes. All opinions are my own.
We just moved – and we needed to buy everything. Everything we had was pretty old, and most of the stuff we had we bought used. We thought it would be easier to sell everything we had and start over.
I have 3 kids – so a vacuum is a huge need. I didn’t want to settle for just any vacuum. I believe that when you use a product all the time, buy the one that does everything you need it to do and it is ok if it cost a little more, because you know it is going to get used all the time and it will last a long time. I consider it an investment!
I didn’t want a cheap vacuum, my last vacuum was $79 – it worked but it wasn’t versatile. I also didn’t have $500-$600 to spend. So after some research, I kept coming back to Shark vacuums. I have carpet, tile, and wood floors. I wanted a vacuum that cleaned all types of floors. When I read about the Shark® Rotator® Powered Lift-Away® , I knew it was exactly what I needed!
On the handle, I can switch it from tile, low carpet, or high carpet. I just move the switch with my thumb and it changes! But my absolute favorite part about this vacuum is that I can vacuum under furniture and I don’t have to move anything!
I hate to sweep floors – so this is perfect because I can just walk around my kitchen and dining room and clean up all the crumbs and it’s super easy – especially since the cord is very long!
Another huge factor for me when researching a vacuum was that it was bagless and it had a washable filter – the Shark® Rotator® Powered Lift-Away® has both features!
About the Shark® Rotator® Powered Lift-Away®
- Rotator® power nozzle with a motorized brush that deep cleans and reaches further under furniture
- Powerful LED headlights on the nozzle and handle to improve visibility under furniture or in dark, hard-to-see spaces
- Fingertip Controls for easy transitions between hard floors, carpet and area rugs
- Additional features include:
- Hard Floor Genie™ bare floor attachment picks up large debris and fine dust in one easy step
- Extra-long 30-foot power cord provides the maximum range for cleaning large spaces
- Specialized tools to offer versatility in cleaning include a premium pet power brush, upholstery tool, flexible crevice tool, and canister caddy
- Available at retailers nationwide starting at $299 MSRP
My house has an internal vacuum system. It is what I had been using for the first few weeks. It left behind so much yucky stuff on my carpets that I had to dump out the canister 3 times while I was cleaning! If you are looking for a vacuum that will work on carpets and tiles this is your vacuum. Plus it is awesome when it comes to cleaning up pet hair!
Purchase a Shark® Rotator® Powered Lift-Away® from SharkClean.com and you will also receive a free Steam Mom ($99 Value). Just click here to make your purchase.
I really could go on and on about all the features about this vacuum – if you need a vacuum buy this one! You will be so happy you did! (Especially if you get the free steam mop with it!) And if you have a question about it, leave me a comment!