Summer has started! That means long days and hopefully spending some time on vacation. This months 12 Day series will be Summer Fun! We hope to share with you recipes and fun stuff to do during Summer Vacation! (The official start date of the 12 Days of summer fun starts June 11 – but here’s a sneak peek of what you can expect.)
Today’s recipe is Ultimate Brownies. They are so yummy. They are sweet, salty, crunchy, gooey, and delicious! You only need a little piece to enjoy. Your dessert will be a hit at any summer BBQ you attend and others will ask you for this recipe – it is that good!
- 1 recipe for Brownies (8×8 Size) + ingredients
- 3/4 cup peanuts (honey roasted or salted caramel is yummy)
- 12 mini Snickers Bars cut in half
- 3/4 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup Peanut butter
- 1 cup Rice Krispies cereal
- Pre-heat oven to 350*. Grease an 8×8 pan and prepare your favorite brownie mix for an 8×8 pan. Bake 7 minutes less than the package instructions.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with peanuts and Snickers Bars. (Peanut Butter Cups are yummy too.) Put back in the oven and cook for an additional 7 minutes.
- When the brownies have come out of the oven, in a large sauce pan add chocolate chips and peanut butter. Melt the chips over medium heat. When it’s melted add the Rice Krispies and mix well. Spread over the brownies.
- Let cool in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours. Serve and enjoy!
Makes 12 brownies. Make sure you store them in the refrigerator.
Make sure you come back each day so you can see what my blogger friends have to share with you!