Whenever we go out to eat, I usually order a nice, juicy burger. Lately I have really enjoyed those little burgers with bacon and ranch dressing. They are delicious!
So I wanted to create this same burger at home for our whole family to enjoy. It never fails that someone in my family wants a bite of my burger – so I knew this would be a dinner they would love. It’s really easy because you can bake it in the oven! So make a list because you are going to want to make these Easy Bacon Cheeseburger sliders this week!
Easy Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders
- 2 pounds of 93/7 ground beef (the less fat the less it will shrink)
- salt and pepper to taste
- small white onion diced
- bacon (about 5 slices)
- Ranch dressing
- 8-12 mini burger buns
- Preheat your oven to 400*. Place the ground beef in a 9×13 pan and push the meat slightly up the sides of the pan. The meat will shrink a little so this will make sure you have enough patties.
- Bake for about 20-30 minutes depending on the temperature you prefer.
- While the patties are cooking, cook the bacon in a frying pan. When the bacon is cooked, pour a little of the bacon grease in a small frying pan and cooked the diced onions until they are clear.
- When the burgers are cooked, top them with cheese and return them to the oven for a few minutes to melt the cheese.
- Remove and cut into squares. (Use your buns as a guide.)
- Serve on the slider buns with a little bacon, onion, and Ranch dressing.
What is one of you families quick and easy dinner recipes?