This is a sponsored post. All opinions are my own.
I have been following the eating plan from Trim Healthy Mama. It cuts out a lot of sugar but still uses Stevia. I like it because it has really good foods and I can still have sweets. Trim Healthy Mama is not really a diet – it’s a new way to eat healthy and you don’t have to count calories or points. (You can read more about my experience here.)
Summer is here! Just because the calendar doesn’t say that it’s officially summer – the thermometer does! It’s hot, so I don’t have any desire to go outside and exercise – but I do want to stay active from the comfort of my home! If you want to continue to exercise at home, here’s a product that can help!
NordicTrack X9i Incline Trainer:
The NordicTrack X9i Incline Trainer is primarily a treadmill that inclines up to 40% intense levels. This machine is used for walking because of its intense incline, but for users with intense power it can also be used for running.
NordicTrack is a #1 selling treadmill under Incline Trainers. These machines are very effective in aiding users in burning calories, reduce weight, and shape them well. You can read Elliptical reviews that offer information about the product.
The advantages to this unique incline trainer Treadmill concept:
- NordicTrack X9i Incline Trainer gives the same intense cardio workout from running while walking. It gives the experience similar to hiking up and down a steep hill.
- NordicTrack X9i Incline Trainer impact less stress on your joints and back muscle as you are just walking and not running.
However, many individuals who can handle intense workout can still use the Incline Trainers for running which additional help in burning more calories, but it’s not recommendable to run for a long time on these incliners which may later lead to some damage in muscle.
NordicTrack X9i Incline Trainer features:
- 10″ Touch Display with Android Browser —The NordicTrack X9i Incline Trainer comprises of a nice 10″ full-colour touch display with an Android Browser. In addition to a great display presenting features and programs, users can also access the Internet using a wireless connection. When the user is burning and sweating off the calories, the user can read his email, listen to online music, watch YouTube videos and catch up on your favorite websites.
- 40% Incline and -6% Decline —This machine allows for about 40% incline of deck giving the most intense workout you will experience in any other cardio machine. In fact, the users claim that you can burn 5X times the calories in comparison with a normal treadmill. In addition to inclining the machine, you can also decline the X9i to -6%, which allows you to simulate hiking down hills. This allows you to target different lower body muscles.
- 22″ x 60″ Tread belt — The machine has long belt running on it which gives practical experience of running to users.
- iFit Live Compatible — With iFit Live, enables users to combine the incline and decline features with Google Maps and experience hiking trails virtually around the world. iFit Live includes with HD videos of world famous terrains. With this, you can have the feel of running through the stunning mountain or oceanfront scenes.
- 3.0 Continuous Duty HP Motor — The motor has excellent power to render the user run effortlessly at higher inclines and speeds. It comes with a lifetime warranty, which means it virtually never has problems.
Heart Rate Monitor with Wireless Chest Strap — Users can optimize their workout, the NordicTrack X9i Incline Trainer enable the user to control the level of workout with its heart rate. This is a technique that is popular with professional athletes.
- 44 Workout Programs — Includes are 24 workouts that target calorie-burning, incline or intensity goals.
- Heavy Unit Weight — The NordicTrack X9i weighs approximately 350 lbs.It gives a solid and stable feel.
- Speakers with MP3 Input — The treadmill has two 3″ speakers rendering unique music system
Also, check out Treadmill reviews which can be helpful to know about the product and use for the process.
Having these products are cheaper than a gym membership and I have no excuses!