This information About vivaNUTRITION® Healthy Super Fiber Chia Bars is brought to you by . All opinions are my own. #HealthyKids
Have you ever looked at the nutritional information of those snack bars you give to your kids? I have and I was really surprised. They had so many grams of sugar – watch for hidden sugars like brown rice sugar, glucose, corn syrup. Most granola bars are also loaded with carbs and oils that aren’t good for you either.
It’s time for a better option! vivaNUTRITION® has 2 very delicious and healthy fiber bars:
- Super Fiber Chia Bars (Raspberry & Red Beet Flavor)
- Super Fiber Chia Bars (Blueberry & Carrot Flavor)
Raspberry Beets and Blueberry Carrot Chia Bars from vivaNUTRITION® are naturally flavored, nutritious snack bars loaded with the taste and flavors your kids will really enjoy. Five hundred years after the Aztecs grew chia for food and tributes, vivaNUTRITION® delivers the wonderful benefits to your family. Their bars, made of chia, oats, vegetables and fruits are the ideal source of fiber and antioxidants, ingredients parents want for healthier kids.
Why You should try Super Fiber Chia Bars:
- Within each box are 5 super fiber bars of 100% natural goodness. The unique chocolate-like shape, the moist texture and delicious flavors of the chia bars are especially made for our kid’s enjoyment.
- The bars come in two versions, the Blueberry & Carrot flavor, and the Raspberry & Red Beet flavor, nutritious snacks with healthy and soothing properties
- These bars combine protein-rich Chia grains with other natural ingredients such as oats, chicory root, fruits and vegetables, all top-quality sources of Prebiotic dietary fibers and antioxidants parents should want for healthier kids.
- No added sugars (all sweetness comes from fruits), non-GMO, no gluten, dairy, synthetic colors or flavors
This is a much better option for after school snacks. They taste great and they have no added sugar non-GMO, no gluten, dairy, synthetic colors or flavors! It’s a much better option than cookies and candy that is loaded with sugar!
My kids love them! I love them because they are healthy and portable. I can have them in my purse or I can put them in the kid’s lunch box. (They aren’t just for kids – I love them too!)
Click here to purchase some for your family and use code HealthyKids to save 25% off your purchase.
Plus I have an awesome giveaway – 3 winners will get 8 boxes of the flavor of your choice! This giveaway is open to US Residents only. It will end on March 3 at 1159pm EST. Good Luck! (Click here to enter if you are reading this in an email or RSS feed.)