This information is brought to you by RoosterFin Games. All opinions are my own.
Summer is just about here. My kids finish this week and some kids have school until the end of June. One of the most important things to me during summer vacation is that my kids continue doing things to keep learning. I shared about RoosterFin Games last year. The games were a lot of fun and my kids were learning things at the same time!
About RoosterFin Games:
Joe, the owner of RoosterFin brings a unique skill to board games with his ability to create authentic game engines. His gift is in understanding how math applies to games. Joe’s background, coupled with his years teaching kids, enables him to create award-winning games that are continuously simple to learn and fun to play. Since Joe has left his life in the classroom behind, he has devoted his full attention to making great games.
The newest game is called Ninja Squirrels. It’s a fun game for everyone!
About Ninja Squirrels:
- EDUCATIONAL: Ninja Squirrels is the fast-paced game of color matching, nut snatching fun by RoosterFin! Players practice color identification and motor skills.
- ALL AGES: Suits all ages, from kids, teens, college students, parents, and grandparents.
- FUN FOR ALL: Great entertainment for everyone, family game night, parties, vacations, birthday gifts and after school fun.
- HOW IT WORKS: Players take turns flipping cards. When there is a color match, be the first to grab the correct nut. Collect the most acorns to win!
- PLAYERS: 2-4 people can play.
Ninja Squirrels is the game of color matching, nut snatching fun that helps –
- Increase Family Time – A leisurely game of Ninja Squirrels increases emotional bonding
- Improve Sibling Rivalry – By playing together kids learn boundaries, rules, and sharing
- Build Self Confidence – Kids build confidence learning to speak with their parents
- Reduce Stress – Both kids and adults benefit from a break in their daily routine
- Boost Child Development – Encourages children to become lifelong learners
- Less Gadget Time – Parents and kids benefit from social interaction
Kids don’t even realize they are learning when playing Ninja Squirrels. This game is fun for all ages, especially when looking for friendly competition!