Campbell Soup Company Back To School Savings At Walmart

by Janell on July 11, 2017

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CampbellsShortcutMeals #CollectiveBias

Our summer vacation has been a lot of fun. My kids really love school and they are getting excited about the new school year.

It’s still warm out but it’s never too early to start thinking about back-to-school; it’ll be here before you know it! Luckily, Campbell Soup Company products and Walmart have you covered with a variety of savings and easy meal inspiration, featuring great products. This coupon is the ultimate tool for easy, weeknight, shortcut meals!

For a limited time, save on the following products:

• Pace® Picante Sauce: Genuine Southwest flavor. Guaranteed to add a kick to your snacking and cooking. Made with handpicked vegetables.
  • V8 +Energy®: A feel good, steady energy that doesn’t require a tradeoff
  • Campbell’s® Condensed Chicken Noodle and Campbell’s® Condensed Tomato Soup: Soups that taste great and nourish the entire family. A quick and easy option for mealtime that pleases everyone.
  • Prego® Italian Sauces: Rooted in Italian-American heritage. Homemade tasting. The perfect balance of sweet and savory Italian flavor.
  • Swanson® Premium Chicken: Already cooked and ready to use for quick and everyday meals. Low Fat. Heart Healthy.
  • Campbell’s® SpaghettiOs® pasta : Campbell’s® SpaghettiOs® pasta lets parents be a kid, with their kid.
  • V8 Splash®: Deliciously fruity. Wonderfully refreshing.

Click here for great savings on your back-to-school meals!

{ 16 comments… read them below or add one }

Debra July 12, 2017 at 4:33 pm

Gosh, I can’t even begin to think of back to school…my kids only got out on June 19! But it’s never too early or late to stock up on food staples or basics!

Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle July 12, 2017 at 4:46 pm

I can’t believe back to school is already on the radar! I mean, I CAN believe it, but still… You know, I start planning for back to school like two weeks after the kids get OUT of school. LOL

Colleen Lanin July 12, 2017 at 4:52 pm

SWEET! I know back to school won’t be here for a bit still, but these deals are already welcome. During the school year, I feed the entire neighborhood almost. My kids bring lots of friends over.

robin rue July 12, 2017 at 5:52 pm

We still have 2 months before our kids go back to school, but it will be here before I know it. Great savings here.

Makeba Giles July 12, 2017 at 7:45 pm

I love that you are helping to spread the word about this great initiative! It’s so hard to believe that it’s time for school to begin again already!

Liz Mays July 12, 2017 at 8:30 pm

This is good news! It will be nice to have a full pantry to work with. I’ll have to do a big grocery trip soon.

Pam July 12, 2017 at 10:36 pm

WE use those Prego sauces a lot. I can’t believe it’s almost time for back to school already though.

Mary Edwards July 13, 2017 at 11:18 am

I can’t believe how quick school is approaching. Sad and happy at the same time! Thanks for the coupon tip

Jocelyn @ Hip Mama's Place July 13, 2017 at 11:53 am

These all sound like awesome deals and it would be nice to save on items that the kids like! I really appreciate you sharing this awesome news! I’m definitely going to take advantage of it.

Carol Cassara July 13, 2017 at 12:38 pm

All that awesome savings! I feel like the summer just started and now all these back to school deals are popping up! No complaints though, since we can all take advantage of them! SO COOL!

Travel Blogger July 13, 2017 at 2:30 pm

I need to get shopping! These are such great deals! Thanks for sharing!

Kelly Hutchinson July 13, 2017 at 2:34 pm

My daughter starts back to school in about 6 weeks. I guess it is time to start sticking up on these products we will need!

Kita Bryant July 13, 2017 at 4:21 pm

We buy most of those items! Glad to know there’s some savings, I will take that!

Wendy Polisi July 13, 2017 at 4:27 pm

I absolutely LOVE when companies I use often have coupons. It makes me do a happy dance.

Shannon Gurnee July 14, 2017 at 1:12 pm

I use Campbell’s products all the time when I’m cooking. I’m definitely gonna be stocking up on these!

Our Family World July 15, 2017 at 8:30 am

Thanks for the heads up on the discount coupons. Campbell products are always a favorite in my house and it is always good to stock up on them.