This information is brought to you by vivaNUTRITION. All opinions are my own. Healthy Kids are Happy Kids
Over the past few months my kids have gone through MANY boxes of vivaNUTRITION chia bars. I have to admit that I love them too and I get very disappointed when I go to grab a bar to snack on and the box in empty!
I want my kids to know that healthy foods are good for them and can also taste delicious. I have a few options for them to snack on in the pantry but they always go for the vivaNUTRITION bars. As a mom it makes me happy to know that they are making better choices when it comes to snacking and I can feel good about feeding them these fiber bars. What makes vivaNUTRITION Super Fiber Chia Bars the right snack bars for kids?
- vivaNUTRITION Super Fiber Chia Bars are made from 100% natural ingredients and contain both chia and oats
- Chia seeds contain omega-3 fats that have various health benefits for children’s behavioral, attentional and emotional health.
- Chia seeds pack a bunch of energy that can help in a child’s daily activities
- Oats contain a high amount of fiber as well as nutrients.
- The fiber in oats helps with digestion and the easy movement of food through the digestive system and helps prevent complications including constipation.
- Our bars are Gluten Free, Dairy Free, vegetarian and Non GMO
Along with eating right, I like to make sure they also take Probiotics. vivaNUTRITION 5 Billion Probiotics good for kidsGut health is important and vivaNUTRITION® products contain Chr. Hansen BB-12® to help children overcome diarrhea, gas and bloating. BB-12® is also considered to be the best probiotic for constipation, so you can be sure that it will help your kid if he/she has this problem. Check out the benefits of BB-12®
- Supports your immune system*
- Supports stomach comfort*
- Supports proper, normal bowel function
- Supports positive, normal mood in young children
- Promotes healthy respiratory system*
- Supports healthier, smoother skin*
- Unlike other strains, BB-12®is very stable in Food applications and in powders, such as our vivaNUTRITION® formulation.
School is about to start and you want to make sure your kids are starting the year off healthy and they have a strong immune system! Visit vivaNutrition.com to purchase these products! We love them and I know your family will too! Remember Healthy Kids are Happy Kids!
Now for the Giveaway! We will have 4 Winners! One winner will receive a $50 Target gift card while 3 other people will win a one month supply each of the Fiber Bars (4 boxes) and one box of Probiotics. The giveaway is open to residents of the US and it ends on August 17 at 1159pm EST. Enter below or click here to enter if you are reading this in an email or rss feed.)
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.