Your furbaby will love these Homemade Apple Pumpkin Dog Biscuits! They are easy and delicious and have just 5 ingredients!
It’s almost Fall and that meals we will start to enjoy everything wonderful that comes with anew season – like cooler weather and all things pumpkin and apple!
The good recipes aren’t just for people! You can make your own Homemade Apple Pumpkin Dog Biscuits! With just 5 ingredients you can make a delicious treat for your furry friend!
My kids love to make these treats for our puppy. And what dog wouldn’t love a homemade treat. Grab your ingredients and make these Homemade Apple Pumpkin Dog Biscuits this week!
Homemade Apple Pumpkin Dog Biscuits
- 2 cups of flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 2 apples, chopped and finely diced
- 1/2 cup of pumpkin puree
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup of water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients together until they are thoroughly mixed and the mixture is dough like.
- On a large surface, roll the dough out flat and use a dog bone cookie cutter to cut out shapes.
- Place the dog bones on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let completely cool.
Next time I need to make a dog treat that has peanut butter. My dog can instantly sniff when w jar of peanut butter is opened in our house.