Protecting your pup from fleas and ticks is really important. Now that it is getting warmer there are many ticks that can attach to your dogs and cause a problem. They can also drop them off in your home and they could attach to the people in your home and cause diseases like Lyme Disease.
We live next to the woods. We use an electric fence and my dog loves to test out the border of his range and loves to spend time in the woods searching for birds and bunnies. We make sure we treat her every 30 days with Onguard Flea & Tick Treatment for Dogs.
It also helps control infestations of chewing lice and sarcoptic mange mites. And it will keep new flea eggs from hatching. It’s super easy to apply – just add it between their shoulder blades and it will last for a month.
Flea and tick treatment is necessary but can be expensive. I love the effectiveness and the affordable price of Onguard Flea & Tick Treatment. I can get it at Chewy.com and set it up for autoship so I never run out! It’s available for cats and dogs of all sizes.
About Onguard Flea & Tick Treatment for Dogs:
Onguard Flea & Tick Treatment for Dogs offers an effective and convenient way to keep your pup protected from pests. This fast-acting topical treatment kills all life stages of fleas and ticks on dogs at least 8 weeks old and ranging from 45 to 88 pounds, and helps control infestations of chewing lice and sarcoptic mange mites. With the same active ingredients as Frontline Plus—fipronil and (S)-methoprene—Onguard breaks the flea life cycle and rids your pet of fleas that can cause flea allergy dermatitis. Not only does it wipe out adult fleas, but it keeps new eggs from hatching. This powerful formula keeps killing Brown dog ticks, American dog ticks, Lone Star ticks and Deer ticks that may carry Lyme disease for up to a month. The application is easy—just squeeze this spot treatment onto your pup’s skin between the shoulder blades. Onguard is long-lasting and waterproof, so it still offers protection even after a bath or if your pup gets caught in the rain.
- Topical treatment kills all life stages of fleas and ticks on dogs at least 8 weeks old and ranging from 45 to 88 pounds. Controls infestations of chewing lice and sarcoptic mange mites.
- Uses fipronil and (S)-methoprene, the same active ingredients as Frontline Plus, formulated to control fleas and ticks. Effective for 30 days and safe for pups 8 weeks and older.
- Breaks the flea life cycle and rids your of flea eggs, larvae, pupae and adults. Also kills tick larvae, nymphs and adults.
- Effective against fleas that cause flea allergy dermatitis as well as Brown dog ticks, American dog ticks, Lone Star ticks and Deer ticks that may carry Lyme disease.
- Easy to apply, long-lasting and waterproof treatment provides protection even after your dog has a bath or gets wet from the rain or playing in water.
Visit Chewy.com and protect your pets from fleas and ticks!