Do you ever go to bed and toss and turn and feel like it takes you forever to fall into a restful sleep? Are you anxious?
When you don’t sleep well – you can struggle to get through the day. You could be cranky, distant, and have trouble doing every day normal activities.
Research and peer-reviewed studies have shown weighted blankets are an all-natural and effective way to reduce a wide range of ailments while improving sleep quality.
The medical community has known about the benefits of weighted blankets for years, and many studies have been published on how weighted blankets can decrease stress and improve sleep and relaxation.
Aurora goes further: By infusing each thread with real copper, sleepers will be able to enjoy the proven properties of copper.
What Makes The Aurora blanket the best weighted blanket?
- Pressure Point Precision – Precisely weighted to stimulate pressure points for improved sleep, mood, and relaxation
- Stress Relief – Proven to decrease cortisol levels linked to stress
- Improves Sleep – Promotes serotonin and melatonin production for deep, restful sleep
- Antimicrobial – Copper threads eliminate bacteria, mold, viruses, and more
- Copper Infusion – Premium medical-grade copper fibers woven into each thread.
- Hypo-allergenic – 100% Hypoallergenic and gentle on your skin.
It is an eco-friendly weighted blanket that is very soft but it is also built to last! The high thread count, tailored stitching, and resistant to damaging mites and microbes.
The premium fabric is not like other blankets with weighted beads added (like most of the weighted blankets out there). It has a hand-spun plush filling with temperature control.
You can get a truly good night’s sleep when you are comfortable and the blanket has precise weight distribution, and premium fabrics.
The combination of glass beads, copper-infused material and velvet creates the perfect combination for a good night’s sleep.
There’s no worse feeling than hopping into bed after a long day only to toss and turn all night. Aurora’s calibrated weight distribution cradles the body to decrease movement at night, allowing you to enjoy longer periods of deep sleep.
If you are ready to sleep better, visit www.aurorablanket.com and preorder your weighted blanket.