This information is brought to you in a partnership with Power Moms Media. All opinions are my own.
I have always been that person that looks for different ways to make money. For many years I have been part of survey groups and focus groups. They are fun and easy and can really add up fast!
I have a new company to share with you that can help you earn some money in your free time. I just signed up for Schlesinger Group and I am excited about the opportunities they have.
When you join, you answer some questions about your demographics and interests and they let you know when you could qualify for in-person focus groups, shop-alongs, webcam and telephone interviews, online surveys, discussion boards, etc.
Here are some example topics (but not limited to)
- a health and beauty client testing out new scented lotions
- a baby formula manufacturer curious about the best packaging design to use
- a clothing brand gathering insight on style preferences
- a wine producer learning about potential consumer interest in a monthly wine delivery subscription service
- a tech company that wants feedback on a new app or website design
- an in-store shop-along where a client observes and gets feedback on what products the panelist is drawn to
How it works….
- First, you need to set up an account. It will ask you a few questions and you will need to upload a copy of your ID. This is done to prevent fraudulent accounts from being set up. Schlesinger Group has been around for over 50 years and has a very strong reputation within the industry.
- They will send you an email to verify your account. Once you do that you can log in and add more information about yourself. The more detail they have about you like your interests and demographics – the better they can match up the studies you might qualify for in the future (and get paid!).
- You can enter as much or as little demographic information as you want. The more information about interests and demographics, the better they will be able to target what opportunities you receive!
I filled out my whole profile and look at the opportunities I have available. I still need to do a pre-screener questionnaire – and I would be happy to get picked for any of these opportunities!
If you pass the pre-screening process a recruiter will contact you to officially finish the process. If you do indeed qualify after the recruiter has made contact you will then be scheduled for the research with the actual client.
Once you complete the actual research with the client then you will receive payment. If the study is in person, our panelists are paid right away. If it’s an online or remote study, then we send a prepaid debit card in the mail.
- Be assured that they do not sell your information.
- When you become a qualified respondent you are always paid for your time and opinions.
- The study topics and clients are wide-ranging across the entire spectrum of consumer and healthcare-related products and services. So this group is for anyone!