This post contains affiliate links. All opinions are my own.
If you follow me on Instagram you see me posting deals sometimes from CVS. It’s pretty easy to get great deals and earn Extra Care Bucks (ECBs) and get things very cheap.
I have about 30 tubes of toothpaste, tons of shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and more that I have paid very little for. (Don’t worry – I donate them!)
I really love being part of the CVS CarePass program. I pay $5 per month and I get $10 in ECBs, 20% off CVS brand products, and more!
- Enjoy a $10 monthly promo reward
- Try CarePass for FREE for one month then enjoy your member benefits for only $5 a month or $48 a year – a $12 savings.
- 20% off CVS Health Brand and Live Better Products every day with your CarePass Membership.
- Receive a monthly promo reward to spend on something just for you. (I love freebies! – this month I got free lip gloss.)
Click this link and join!
I mostly only use CVS coupons that print at the store and my app. The CVS app has tons of coupons and you can scan the products to see if you have a coupon available.
Plus they always give me really good coupons to use on anything. Right now I have $8 off $40 and 25% off 1 product. Plus I have $19 in ECBs – so as soon as my CVS CarePass rewards reset for the month I will have $29 to spend!
Here is a deal I got this week with my ECBs and CarePass.
I had $19 in ECBs + $10 from my CarePass – When I checked out I paid with my $29 in ECBs and just $5 from my wallet (mostly tax) and I got back $23 in ECBs.
View this post on Instagram
My original total was $75 – Paid $5 and left with $23 in ECBs.
- The mouthwash was $5.29 each but when you buy 2 you get $5 cashback. I also had a digital coupon to save $5 on the purchase of 2. I got $5 ECBs when I bought 2 select Colgate Products
- The razors were 2/$14 and you got $5 in ECBs when you bought 2 of them. I also printed coupons from Coupons.com for $4 off each of them. There was also a digital coupon for $4 off 1. I got $5 ECBs for buying 2 select Schick or Skintimate Disposable Razors
- The face wipes were $5.45 each – some people had a digital coupon for $3 off $10 on facial cleaners but I didnt. I got $5 EB when you buy 2 select Garnier Facial Care Products
- The Colgate toothpastes were $3.49 each. I had a $1 off digital and a $1 off printable coupon from Coupons.com. I got $3 in ECBs when I made this purchase.
- The Bull Dog shaving cream and men’s facial washes were $8.29 each. I had a digital coupon for $7 off. I got $5 in ECBs when I made this purchase.
- The lip gloss was $3.99 but it was my free beauty product for the month of May.
- I had a coupon for $8 off $40 and 20% off 1 item.
As you can see most of the purchases were made with digital coupons. It’s very rare I use printable coupons.
Bonus tip – When you are in store pull up your app and click the coupon box. There is a search feature at the top of the page and you can scan the bar code. It will tell you if you have any coupons that would work with that product. Make sure you click them.
There are usually manufacture coupons like $1 off Colgate but sometimes there will also be CVS coupons for something like $4/$18. You can use both of these coupons – so look for deals that have lots of coupons and ECBS.
You don’t have to do them all in 1 transaction – you can break it into smaller purchases and keep rolling your ECBs to pay less out of pocket. The only bad part about this is if you have a coupon for $8 oof $40 – you will not get to use it.
Click this link and join!