This post is written in a partnership with Solitaire.org. All opinions are my own.
I spend a lot of time on my computer. It really is so useful for so many things. I can get work done anywhere in the world. I can pay my bills, check in on my family, and more. It keeps me connected.
But sometimes I need something to look at that helps me relax and unwind. A way to engage my brain in a different way but still feel like I am relaxing.
I have discovered there are websites to play online games. They are free and fun and it helps me disconnect a little bit from online work and lets my competitive side have a little fun.
Yes, I know I can probably find these apps to play on my phone – but I like the bigger screen on my laptop.
My all-time favorite game is Solitare! I feel like I can always beat this game. Playing it online is so much better than dealing out the cards on my coffee table and having to flip over cards.
Solitare is the best game to get your mind to work but not too hard so it’s still a relaxing game. The goal is to get all the cards stacked with the cards of the same club, ace, spade, or hearts.
Did you know there are different versions of Solitare? I didn’t and I am excited to check out the other versions on this website. They even show you how to play all the different versions and share the history and more fun stuff about the games.
Do you like different games? One of my favorite things to play is hidden object games. It’s crazy how they can hide so much in a little area! Click here to play hidden object games for free! You don’t have to download anything on your computer – you just play!
- China Temple – Do you like a challenge? Try this harder hidden object game which contains objects, and numbers, and spot the different features in each of the 10 levels
- Circus Adventure – find 10 objects, 30 numbers, and 4 spot the differences in each of the game’s 10 levels. This is an easier game is similar to China Temple.
- Garden Secrets Hidden Objects – this is a traditional hidden objects game
- Hidden Kitchen – 10-level culinary-themed game
- Hidden Princess – challenging 3-level hidden object game where items are deeply embedded into the landscape
- Medieval Castle Hidden Objects – find the numbers 1 to 30 hidden in each level
- Pirates and Treasures – 8 -level hidden object game with hidden numbers and item outline features.
- The Palace Hotel – easy 10-level hidden object game
You can get hints and even pause the game!
You are going to love these free, no-download games!
Do you have kids that are 10-12 years old? These are some of the best board games for them!