This is the best Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cake. It's so easy - because it starts with a cake mix!
Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cake Instructions
1. Preheat your oven to 325*. Heavily grease a bundt pan. (Tip - use shortening or butter and save a little bit of the pudding powder and sprinkle that into the grease bundt pan - this will help it release from the pan better. If you don't have pudding powder - use flour.)
2. Mix together the cream cheese and oil with an electric mixer until creamy.
3. Add the cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, vanilla, lemon zest, and lemon juice. Mix until well combined.
4. Fold in the blueberries and add to the bundt pan.
5. Bake for 50-60 minutes. Remove and let cool for 20 minutes before you transfer it to a plate.
Lemon Icing Instructions
1. Mix together all the ingredients. Let it sit for a few minutes to get a little thicker and drizzle it over the cake.
Serve and enjoy!