If you are looking for a quick and easy dinner – this is your recipe. It takes less than 30 minutes from start to finish. The flavor is amazing! Everyone in your family will love it!
- 8oz uncooked spiral pasta (you can use any type of pasta)
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- The juice of 2 lemons (or 4-5 Tbsp of bottled lemon juice)
- 1/2 cup (or more) Parmesan cheese
- Cook Pasta according to package directions. (Use whole wheat pasta to make this healthier.) You can use what ever pasta you like but we use spiral.
- Use non-stick cooking spray or a little oil in your frying pan. Cut chicken into pieces and season with salt and pepper. Cook in a large frying pan until completely cooked. As it cooks cut into bite sized pieces. Remove from pan.
- In the same frying pan add olive oil, garlic, and red pepper flakes and sautee for a few minutes until garlic softens. Be careful not to burn the garlic.
- Turn off the heat and add pasta to the pan. Mix well.
- In a large bowl combine all the chicken and pasta mix with lemon juice and parmesan cheese. Mix well. Garnish with more cheese if you like. If you use bottled lemon juice you may need to add more Parmesan cheese.
This would be a great dish to serve for Valentines Day!
If you want to save time and money in the kitchen, make sure you check out my 20 different crock pot freezer meals!