Delicious & Easy Chicken Tetrazzini
Sometimes you just need a dinner you can throw together and put in the oven. I love a good casserole. It’s not just a big a big bowl of comfort, it makes a ton of food so it can feed crowd or you will have leftovers for a few days.
Chicken Tetrazzini is a cheesy, chicken, spaghetti dish that comes together really easy. You can even throw it together and freeze it so you can pull it out of the freezer for an easy dinner. This is also a great meal to bring to a new mom or if you just want to be thoughtful and bring someone dinner.
- 16 oz spaghetti, cooked
- 4 chicken breasts, cooked, shredded
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup (10 oz)
- 2 cup sour cream
- ½ cup water
- ½ teaspoon chicken bouillon
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cup shredded Fiesta cheese mix
- Preheat oven to 350*. Grease a 9×13 pan and set aside.
- Combine spaghetti, chicken, butter, soup, cream, water, chicken bouillon, salt, pepper, and 1 cup of cheese in a large bowl. (You can also just mix everything but the spaghetti in a bowl and add the spaghetti to the 9×13 pan. Dump the liquid mixture over the spaghetti and mix well.)
- Sprinkle the remaining 1 cup of cheese over the casserole. Cover and cook for 40 minutes.
- After 40 minutes remove lid and cook for 10 minutes to let the top brown a little bit.
Serve and enjoy!
This will really make enough food for about 8 people.