Please include the following in your post: “This post was made possible by iConnect: Influencer Managementand Buddig. I was compensated for my time, but all opinions are 100% mine. #MakeItDelish
I love a quick and easy recipe I can throw together when I have guests at my house. Sandwiches are easy but they are boring. So I am putting a new spin on a delicious sandwich you can prepare quickly. You can even bring it to a pot luck meal or holiday party.
Sandwich Pinwheels With Italian Pepper Mayonnaise
- 1 Roll of Crescent Recipe Creations Seamless Dough Sheet
- 6 slices of Buddig Ham
- 5 slices of of your favorite cheese (I used Yellow American)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon Italian Dressing
- 2 teaspoons pimentos (little red peppers diced in a jar)
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, Italian dressing, and pimentos. Set aside.
- Open the dough and unroll on a cutting board. Spread the mayonnaise over the dough.
- Layer the ham and then the cheese. Begin to roll it up from the longer side of the dough. Make sure you roll it as tight as possible and pinch the dough when it is all rolled up.
- With a sharp knife cut about every inch to make the sandwich pinwheels. Set them on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until golden brown. They are better when they are crispier.
Serve and enjoy! Makes about 12 pinwheel sandwiches.
There is such a huge selection of Buddig meats that you can make many different combinations. I want to try turkey and cheddar or roast beef and provolone. Walmart has the 1 pound packages of Buddig meats for just $3. You can make a lot of sandwich!
Make sure you check out Buddig and Old Wisconsin products at your favorite grocery store. Carl Buddig & Company and Old Wisconsin are owned and operated by the Buddig family, and for them, family is at the heart of everything they do. As a family-owned company for more than 72 years, they value the importance of family traditions, especially during mealtime.
To celebrate family mealtime traditions Buddig & Old Wisconsin are launching the #MakeItDelish Recipe Contest!
Log on to www.makeitdelish.com and submit a recipe featuring your favorite Buddig and/or Old Wisconsin product — plus the secret ingredient — and enter for a chance to win a variety of cash prizes each month through Dec. 31 as well as a chance at the $10,000 Grand Prize.
Now for the giveaway! One reader will win a Buddig & Old Wisconsin #MakeItDelish package. Open to US residents. Giveaway dates are 12/3 – 12/10.
- 1 branded lunch bag
- 1 branded shopping tote
- 1 branded pencil case
- 1 Free Old Wisconsin coupon (up to $5)
- 1 Free Buddig 2 oz. coupon (up to $.99)
- 1 Free Buddig 16 oz. coupon (up to $4.99)