I love to celebrate Easter. Most years we have not been able to be with our family for this holiday so we usually have a bunch of friends over to eat with us. Two years ago we lived in Florida near most of our family. It was one of the best holidays I have ever had. We had family from both sides and a few friends eat with us. I think we had close to 40 people at the house.
I love to host a good party so this day was one of my favorites. It makes me a little sad that we live so far from our family but we have friends that are like family and we look forward to spending the day with them!
This year Easter is Sunday, April 16, 2017. It is never too early to start planning for Easter. I love to make a few desserts to make with my kids. We share them with the teachers, neighbors. and anyone that wants to eat with us. I checked around the web to bring you some of the best Sweet Treats for Easter that you can enjoy!
- Carrot Cake Cheesecake – Cincy Shopper
- Easter Nest Treats – My Mini Adventurer
- Chocolate-Covered Strawberry “Carrots” – In The Kitchen With Jenny
- Easter Kit-Kat Cake – With a Blast
- Homemade Cadbury Creme Eggs – The Girl Creative
- Easter Egg Cakes Baked in Egg Shells – Cutefetti
- Loaded Carrot Cake Dip – Shaken Together Life
- Easter Bunny Cupcakes – Amanda’s Cookin’
- Carrot Ice Cream Cones – Dukes And Duchesses
- Easter Garden Patch Dirt Cake – Uncommon Designs Online
- Macadamia Nut Easter Candy Bark – Thinking Outside the Sandbox Family
- Easy Pretzel Chicks – Mission to Save
- Easter Basket Cupcakes – Rock-A-Bye Parents
- Easter Bunny Bait – A Magical Mess
- Easter Egg Surprise Cookies – Hezzi-D’s Books & Cooks
- Chocolate Bunny Jelly Bean Cookies – Frugal Mom, Eh?
- Easter Basket Brownie Bowls – Super, Spice & Family Life
Which one is your favorite?