Are you looking for a cute recipe to make for Valentine’s Day? I love how easy it is to make these white chocolate heart candies that are filled with almonds and topped with adorable Valentine’s Day sprinkles.
This would be a fun addition to a tray of Valentine’s Day goodies for your loved one. Or deliver a tray of goodies to your kids’ school!
They are also yummy as a snack. You can skip the sprinkles and enjoy a few anytime. The salt of the almonds is perfect with the sweet from the white chocolate.
I have included some Amazon affiliate links in the recipe so you can just click and buy anything you need to make these.
Printable Recipe For White Chocolate Almond Hearts
White Chocolate Almond Hearts
- 4 oz white chocolate (or white chocolate chips) – melted
- 10-20 almonds
- Valentine’s sprinkles
- Small Silicone Heart Mold
- Small bowl for melting chocolate
- Poor sprinkles into heart mold so that they cover the bottom of each heart.
- Melt white chocolate, using your preferred melting method.
- Spoon chocolate into each heart in the mold, not quite filling them.
- Place 1-2 almonds into each heart and push down.
- Fill each heart to the top with white chocolate, being careful not to overfill.
- Chill for about 15 minutes, remove from chocolate mold and enjoy!