Are you looking for a cute recipe to make for Valentine’s Day? I love how easy it is to make these white chocolate heart candies that are filled with almonds and topped with adorable Valentine’s Day sprinkles.
This would be a fun addition to a tray of Valentine’s Day goodies for your loved one. Or deliver a tray of goodies to your kids’ school!
They are also yummy as a snack. You can skip the sprinkles and enjoy a few anytime. The salt of the almonds is perfect with the sweet from the white chocolate.
I have included some Amazon affiliate links in the recipe so you can just click and buy anything you need to make these.
White Chocolate Almond Hearts
- 4 oz white chocolate (or white chocolate chips) – melted
- 10-20 almonds
- Valentine’s sprinkles
- Small Silicone Heart Mold
- Small bowl for melting chocolate
- Poor sprinkles into heart mold so that they cover the bottom of each heart.
- Melt white chocolate, using your preferred melting method.
- Spoon chocolate into each heart in the mold, not quite filling them.
- Place 1-2 almonds into each heart and push down.
- Fill each heart to the top with white chocolate, being careful not to overfill.
- Chill for about 15 minutes, remove from chocolate mold and enjoy!