25 Crock Pot Freezer Meals

by Janell on April 26, 2013

Pin this recipe

I love to meal plan. It saves me a ton of time and money. What I normally do is I have to search through all my recipes to see which dinners we want to eat. It’s kinda a pain. So I thought I would create a list of all the recipes you can prep and freeze for your crock pot. It will make it easier to make my grocery list and I hope it will also help you!

Garlic Honey Chicken

Teriyaki Pork Chops

Carolina Pork Sandwiches

Salsa Verde Pork

Ranch Pork Chops

Crock Pot Ribs

Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Sandwiches

Don’t miss out on any recipes or deals – subscribe to my blog via email or a RSS feed. Also get updates on Facebook Pinterest, and Twitter!

{ 9 comments… read them below or add one }

Samantha April 26, 2013 at 7:45 am

I really like how you compiled them all into one list like this and sorted by the type of meat. Thank you – and thank you again for posting this!! It is such a lifesaver for me and my family!

Linda@With A Blast May 17, 2013 at 6:13 am

Great collection! Thanks for sharing Pinned this to two of my boards :-) {from the Pin Me party}

Janell May 17, 2013 at 7:14 am

Thanks for stopping by and sharing!

Linda S Moore June 3, 2013 at 5:47 pm

These sound like some really good crock pot meals and easy. I use my crock pot so much even though it is just me and my hubby now at home. Thank you so much for sharing these and the order you put them in is really neat too. :)

Janell June 4, 2013 at 7:29 pm

Thanks for your comment – I hope you enjoy them!

Sky July 11, 2013 at 2:05 pm

These are great recipes! My boyfriend has a construction crew working in a remote rural location and I made a bunch of these and sent them with them. They love them and are easy enough for a guy to make! LOL

Janell July 12, 2013 at 7:43 am

Thanks for your comment. I am so glad they help!

Paul January 3, 2014 at 9:21 am

Where is the shopping list for these freezer meals. I’d like to see a list so I can shop for all 25 meals at once.

Janell January 3, 2014 at 9:42 am

Im sorry I don’t have a master shopping list for all the recipes. There are 30 recipes now and each set has their own shopping list. http://www.savingyoudinero.com/2013/10/03/30-crock-pot-freezer-meals/

I have also started to pick out 5 recipes and create a meal plan and shopping list out of that. http://www.savingyoudinero.com/2013/12/28/5-dinners-1-mess-meal-plan-week-1/

I hope to create an ebook with all the recipes and shopping lists to make it easier.