Who doesn’t love the delicious combination of apples and caramel. I love this recipe for Caramel Apple Bombs because it is a great way to enjoy these flavors and it is very quick and easy to put together.
These would be a huge hit at any party this Fall. I know I will make them a few times just because they are delicious! I hope you enjoy them too!
- Pillsbury Crescent Seamless Dough Sheet
- 1 apple
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- ¼ cup sugar
- In a bowl, mix together the sugar and cinnamon.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or spray with non-stick spray and set aside. (Parchment paper is my top choice! It will keep the caramel from sticking to the baking sheet.)
- Finely chop your apple.
- Unwrap the caramels.
- Unroll the Pillsbury Crescent dough. Place a caramel on the corner of the dough and add a spoonful of apples.
- Cut around the caramel and apples leaving plenty of dough to be able to cover the mixture.
- Roll the dough over the caramel and apples and into a ball.
- Roll the dough in the cinnamon sugar mix and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake according to the Pillsbury Crescent Dough instructions.
- You will want to let it cool for just a minute. These are best served warm so they are oozing, melted caramel goodness.
Are you looking for more great recipes for Fall? I have 40 Slow Cooker recipes that I love to prepare. The best part is they are broken into 5 recipe sets and you can prepare them in about an hour and you have dinner for the work week! You freeze the bags and then each morning you dump them in the crock pot and that’s it!
It is so easy! It’s a great way to have dinner on the table when you get home from work. I even have printable shopping lists to make it very simple!
Make sure you also check out our #12DaysOf Slow Cooker Recipes to add some new meals to your dinner menu.
Coming soon….another set of crock pot recipes. 1 Hour + 1 Mess = 5 Slow Cooker Freezer meals!