I love ice cream! I am always looking for ice cream recipes that don’t require an ice cream maker. I came across this recipe but I didn’t have sweetened condensed milk but I did have Dulce De Leche. If you have never tasted Dulce De Leche and you love caramel you will LOVE it! I love to just eat it out of the can it’s that good!
So I made the ice cream with the ingredients I had in the house and it was delicious! It’s super easy too!
Put it in the pan, cover, and freeze!
3 Ingredient Caramel Ice Cream!
- 2 Cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 can 13.4 ounce of Dulce De Leche
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla
- In a bowl (chilled if possible) beat the heavy whipping cream until soft peaks form. Slowly add the dulce de leche and the vanilla.
- Pour into a 9X5 metal bread pan.
- Cover and let freeze for several hours or overnight.
- Eat and enjoy!!
I transfer the ice cream to a storage container so it doesn’t get freezer burn.
Get the printer friendly version.
I still want to try the No-Churn Chocolate Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream but I am kinda hooked on this caramel stuff 🙂
Do you have a great recipe for ice cream that doesnt require an ice cream maker? Please share it in the comments.