I use to only use my crock pot for a pot roast. I didn’t like the smell and taste of meats with cream soups. Recently I found a recipe that used a cream of mushroom soup with pork chops. Instead of using a can of soup, I made my own and it was really good. It has become one of my husbands favorite meal. It makes a really great gravy that we eat with mashed potatoes.
Crock Pot Ranch Pork Chops
- 4 Tablespoons of butter
- 6 Tablespoons flour
- 1 cup chicken broth*
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (1oz) packet Ranch dressing powder
- 6 boneless pork chops, 1/2 inch thick
- In a small pot melt butter. Whisk in flour.
- Remove from heat and add chicken broth and milk.
- Put back on the stove and bring to a boil over medium heat. Stirring until it becomes thick.
- Add Ranch dressing packet and mix well.
- Place pork chops in your slow cooker and pour the mixture over the pork chops. Mix until they are covered.
- Cook on high for 4-6 hours or low 6-8 hours.
*I don’t usually have chicken broth in my pantry so I use 1 cup of water and 2 teaspoons of chicken bouillon.
Other crock pot recipes:
- Chipotle Burritos with Cliantro Lime Rice
- Crock Pot Hawaiian Chicken
- Broccoli Soup
- Baked Potatoes and carrots
- Mexican Creamy Chicken Casserole