This is one of my all time favorite recipes. I am not a big fan of leftovers – but this is one meal I can eat a few times. The problem is there usually aren’t very many leftovers. This is part of my freezer cooking crock pot series.Make sure you check out my 20 recipes for the crock pot for the freezer.
Delicious Pot Roast
- 1 (2 ½ pound) boneless beef chuck roast
- 1 packet of Ranch dressing mix (dry seasoning mix)
- 2 packets brown gravy mix
- 4 Tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 2 cups of water
- baby carrots
- Add all the meat, Ranch dressing packet, brown gravy packet, dried onion flakes, baby carrots and water to the crock pot. (You could add potatoes too but I prefer this with mashed potatoes.
- Cook on high for 6-7 hours or low for 8-9 hours.
*Note – I recently updated this recipe to make more gravy. This is one of my favorite meals!
Serve with some mashed potatoes and biscuits and you will have a very delicious and filling meal!