This post is brought to you by Labriola Pretzel Bread – All opinions are my own.
I love soft pretzels. They are my weakness. If we go to a baseball game or a carnival – I have to get a pretzel. That’s why I was so excited to get a bag of Labriola Pretzel Bread. The bread tastes so good. Just like a fresh pretzel. But it’s a roll – so you can use it for anything. Imagine a loaded a sub on pretzel bread. You will really enjoy this bread!
Here’s a great recipe that combines chocolate and pretzels!
CHOCOLATE COVERED PRETZEL BREAD PUDDING
- 1 dozen Labriola Preztel Bread (Rolls)
- 2 c. heavy cream
- 3 eggs
- ½ c. sugar
- ¼ ea. vanilla bean
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 -1/2 c. chocolate chips
1. Cut pretzel bread into 1 inch pieces
2. Let sit out overnight or lightly toast in oven
3. Heat cream and sugar, till sugar is dissolved
4. Temper into eggs, whisk eggs while slowly adding cream
5. Add vanilla and salt
6. Let cool, so as not to melt chocolate chips
7. Toss bread with custard mixture and chocolate chips
8. Bake in 9X9 pan at 300F with a small pan of water underneath
Labriola Pretzel Bread is located in Illinois, Indiana, and Michigan. You can follow them on Facebook for more information. You will want to make sure you check out all the photos on Facebook. All of their breads look amazing!