Here’s another very popular recipe in our house. I love that I can even prepare it ahead of time and freeze it until I am ready to cook it.
Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- 1 (4 pound) pork shoulder roast
- 1 cup barbeque sauce
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 large cloves garlic, crushed
- 8 hamburger buns
- Add all the ingredients in a crock pot.
- Cook on high for 5-6 hours or low for 6-7 hours.
- When the meat is done, shred the meat with 2 forks and add back to the crock pot for a few minutes to absorb the juices.
- Serve on buns.
To freeze this recipe, just add all the ingredients to your crock pot. When when you are ready to cook the meal, just add all the ingredients to the crock pot. You may need to cook it about 30 minutes longer since the meat is frozen.
Make sure you follow our Pinterest board so you don’t miss any great recipes! You can also check out my blog for so many more crock pot recipes! Make sure to check out my 30 Crock Pot Freezer Meals – this will save you a ton of time and money in the kitchen!