Our family loves pizza! We also love calzones and bread sticks. So I have an easy go-to recipe for pizza dough that I can make in my bread machine. I love using my bread machine to make dough. I just throw everything in the bread machine and it does all the work!
If you are looking for a quick and easy pizza dough recipe this is it! Your whole family will love it and it is so versatile! I use it mostly for calzones and pizza. But it could be used for so much more!
Bread Machine Pizza Dough
- 1-¾ cup of warm water
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- 1-½ tsp salt
- 4 1/2 – 5 cups all purpose flour + extra for dusting
- 2-¼ tsp yeast
- Add all the ingredients into the bread machine according to the manufacturer’s instructions. I usually put the liquids at the bottom and poke a little hole in the flour to add the yeast.
- Let it mix for about 10 minutes. If it’s too runny add a little more flour – about a Tablespoon at a time. If it’s too dry add water at about a teaspoon at a time. If it is perfect – leave it alone and come back when it’s all done!
- After it is done with its cycle place it on a floured surface and roll out to the desired shape.
- If you making calzones (depending on size) they should cook between 18-25 minutes – until golden brown. You pizza will take about 15 – 20 minutes depending on the thickness of the dough.
That’s it! Just a few ingredients and you can have Italian night in your house.