This is one of my favorite recipes from my crock pot series. It is super easy and very flavorful! You can throw it in the crock pot in the morning or add all the ingredients into a zipoc bag and freeze it until you are ready you make it. I really love make ahead meals – dinner is already prepped for me.
Philly Chicken Sandwiches
- 2-3 boneless,skinless chicken breasts (about 1.5 pounds)
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 2 green bell peppers, sliced
- 1 large yellow onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoons Montreal Marinade seasoning
- grated Mozzarella cheese
- Good Hoagie Rolls
- Add butter, green peppers, onions, chicken, and seasoning into the crock pot.
- Cook on low for 5-6 hours or high 3-4 hours.
- Shred the meat and serve on a roll.
- Add cheese and broil until cheese is bubbly.
I like to change up dinner sometimes and serve sandwiches. Serve it with some carrot sticks for a healthy meal. Since it is getting a little warmer eat it outside on your porch.
I hope you enjoy these Crock Pot Philly Chicken Sandwiches as much as our family!