Do you have teenagers? What plans do they have this summer? If you live near any of the US Performing Arts Camps, this is a great option to keep them busy! They are considered the premier top tier summer program for training young people in the arts.
US Performing Arts, the largest network of performing arts and media summer camps for teens in America, launched its first-ever rewards program this week. The goal of the program is to reward teens and their parents for sharing their passion for the arts and content about US Performing Arts Camps with their friends and family members on their social channels.
Once you register all you need to do is share content on your Facebook, Twitter or Instagram pages. Every time you share information you earn points that can be redeemed for some very cool rewards including US Performing Arts Camp scholarships, gift cards at Starbucks, iTunes and Target stores, and merchandise from US Performing Arts.
“There are so many talented young people out there who don’t have an opportunity to attend a program like this,” said Judith Paterson, CEO and Co-Founder of US Performing Arts. “We’ve developed this program to make this amazing level of instruction a bit more accessible. We also wanted to give everyone an opportunity to earn rewards and have some social media fun while helping us spread the word about our camps.”
About US Performing Arts:
- US Performing Arts is based in the San Francisco Bay Area. It was founded in 2002 to teach and mentor students in the arts. Since that time more than 14,000 students have attended a US Performing Arts Camp making it the largest network of performing arts and media camps in America.
- US Performing Arts camps are taught by leading university faculty, casting executives from The Walt Disney Company and invited professional guests, including actors, directors, producers, writers, singers and stage performers who are currently working in television, film, and on Broadway.
US Performing Arts camps are located at:
- Barnard College, New York City
- Georgetown University, Washington, DC
- Mount Holyoke College Consortium, South Hadley Massachusetts
- Oberland College, Cleveland, Ohio
- Pepperdine University, Malibu, California
- Chelsea Studios, New York City
- Stanford University, Palo Alto, California
- Texas Christian University, Fort Worth, Texas
- University of California, Irvine (UCI), Irvine, California
- University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), Los Angeles, California